Urban whistle 2015 with Clara Devi













So, last week i got a chance to be the one of participants make over head to toe by Clara Devi (@lucedale) 
Yep, like all of you already know , she's a fashion blogger from indonesia. 
And i feel very honored to be chosen and get to know and talk about her style. 





In my opinions , She's very humble person and friendly , i love being around her.  
She's gonna be my next favorite fashion blogger i guess. 





And here's my makeover result by clara devi (@lucedale



For my looks , we called it secretary look. 
Peplum top + pencil skirt = perfect combination for this look. 






With all participants and ClaraDevi (lucedale.co)








Wefie time ❤️ 







Urban whistle 2015
Location : Fashion Hub MKG 
Mkg 3 lt. 2 

Clothes: Lolly's secret collection 
Shoes : Gosh
Makeup&Hair do : Dry me 

Comments