#TREND ALERT : EAR MAKEUP





 EAR MAKEUP ?
LIKE YOU DO YOUR MAKEUP BUT IN YOUR EAR ? SERIOUSLY ? ARE YOU CRAZY ?

 
 DON’T WORRY GUYS , THAT’S WHAT I THOUGH AT FIRST  TOO. WE ARE IN THE SAME BOAT.

But its true guys , yesterday while I was watching one of my favorite beauty show from korea im shocked with this new trends.

The idea isn’t entirely new because you can see this ear lobe makeup popped up first on Anthony Vaccarello’s runway at Paris Fashion Week 2014 and another variation of the look when models at Opening Ceremony’s Fall 2016 show flaunted disco-style lobes.

Pretty ? yes! But I don’t think its good to wear ear lobe makeup to mall in Indonesia since people will think you are a weirdo .

But, I definitely gonna do ear lobe makeup if its only for shoots so if you have the same though as mine don’t worry , I prepared some picture to give you some inspirations if you want to try this ear makeup , take a pictures and uploaded it on your SNS feed.

Dare to be bold ? 




Photo: Courtesy of Pat McGrath / @patmcgrathreal
 




PETER WHITE/GETTY








Pinterest







Comments